The O-Health-Edu toolkit outlines the recommended process for appraising and changing local Oral Health professional programme curricula.
The toolkit is divided into the following sections, and provides guidance and support by linking to various existing tools and examples of good practice; almost all of which exist within ADEE’s existing structures and communities of practice:
- Initial needs assessment
- Mapping and scoping future changes
- Support for change
- Constructive alignment and developing methods of teaching and learning
- Wider engagement and opinion
- Implementation and Evaluation
- Dissemination of practice & Embedding wider practice
The process of curriculum change is supported by the common language of Articulate and the overall direction of the Vision for OHP Education across Europe.
Please note: individuals are expected to utilise the recommendations within the toolkit whilst respecting local rules and regulations at their own institutions.